Monday, October 22, 2012

Who do I vote for?

My name is Andrew I am a registered voter in Kitsap Country, Washington normally I vote democrat all the way down the ballet and vote liberally on ballet measures but this Year you get to decide who I vote for do I vote for President Obama or Governor Romney, who do I vote for the 23rd district of the state legislature,
do vote yes or no on gay marriage your choice (I did not include county and city elections).  Here is the Online Voters Guide for Washington State. I will vote for the winner of the poll if the winner has more than 500 total votes.

Federal-Partisan Office United States President/Vice President
  
pollcode.com free polls 
Federal-Partisan Office U.S. Senator
  
pollcode.com free polls 
Federal-Partisan Office U.S. Representative Congressional District 6
  
pollcode.com free polls 

Federal-Partisan Office U.S. Representative Congressional District 1 (One Month Short Term)
  
pollcode.com free polls 

State-Partisan Office Governor
  
pollcode.com free polls 

State-Partisan Office Liutenant Governor
  
pollcode.com free polls 

State-Partisan Office Secretary of State
  
pollcode.com free polls 

State-Partisan Office State Treasurer
  
pollcode.com free polls 

State-Partisan Office State Auditor
  
pollcode.com free polls 

State-Partisan Office Attorney General
  
pollcode.com free polls 

State-Partisan Office Commissioner of Public Lands
  
pollcode.com free polls 

State-Partisan Office Insurance Commissioner
  
pollcode.com free polls 

State-Partisan Office Legislative District 23 State Senator
  
pollcode.com free polls 

State-Partisan Office Legislative District 23 State Representative Position 1
  
pollcode.com free polls 

State-Partisan Office Legislative District 23 State Representative Position 2
  
pollcode.com free polls 

State Measure Initiative Measure No. 1185
  
pollcode.com free polls 

State Measure Initiative Measure No. 1240
  
pollcode.com free polls 

State Measure Referendum Measure No.74
  
pollcode.com free polls 

State Measure Resolution No. 8221
  
pollcode.com free polls 

State Measure Resolution No. 8223
  
pollcode.com free polls 

State Measure Advisory Vote No.1 on Bill 6635
  
pollcode.com free polls 

State Measure Advisory Vote No.2 on Bill 2590
  
pollcode.com free polls 

No comments:

Post a Comment